Seth Glenn has experience developing and working retreats with clients ranging from rock climbers, ropes courses, teachers, afterschool workers, camp counselors, non-profits, and outdoor education programs.
He is excited to share is ideas and expereince to make your retreat a success. Feel free to call him or submit a form below.
We specialize in custom retreat curriculum, training, and locations.
Our retreat services range from planning, staff training, custom curriculum, site choice, food, logistics, transportation, and an in depth client intake.
Some Goals and Outcomes groups look for us to facilitate include:
- School Group Retreats and Outdoor Education
- TeamBuilding | Trust | Communication | Problem Solving
- Leadership | Team Morale | Experiential Education
- Meeting Facilitation | Constructive Feedback | Employee Orientations
- Experiential Education | Leave No Trace | Red Cross Trainings
Some activity options include:
- Ropes Course (focuses on team skills)
- Adventure Park (fun high climbing adventure)
- Surf and Ocean Themed
- Canopy Tour, Zip Line (tour and eco-education)
- Portable Low Challenge Course
- Indoor/Outdoor Rock Climbing
- Raft Building
- Eco Hiking Tour
- River Rafting | Bay/Lagoon Kayaking
Below are some of the locations we frequently use:
- Arcata Ropes Course / Redwood Canopy Tour - CA
- City of Arcata's Redwood Park (Redwood Lounge) - CA
- Redwoods and Rivers Resort on the Trinity River - Del Loma, CA
- Florence Keller Ropes Course and Adventure Park - Crescent City, CA
- Sunset High School Training Facility, Ropes Course, and Canopy Tour - Crecent City, CA
- Camp YMCA including Camp Surf - Ocean Beach, CA
- Camp Stevens - Ramona, CA
- Santiam Crossing - Scio, OR
- Far North Climbing Gym - Arcata, CA
- City of Eureka Parks and Meeting Facilities - Eureka, CA
- Particks Point State Park - Trinidad, CA
- Your Location